Want to be part of the NJCAA experience?
The National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA) is the national governing body of two-year collegiate athletics and continues to be the leader in championing academic and athletic opportunities for student-athletes.
The organization is the second-largest national intercollegiate athletic organization in the United States (second to the NCAA) with over 500 member colleges in 44 states.
Each year, nearly 70,000 student-athletes compete in one of 28 different sports, with the organization sponsoring 53 national championship events plus sanctioned football bowl games. To learn more, visit: The NJCAA Experience
As an NJCAA student-athlete, you have the opportunity to...
- Compete for regional, district, and national championship titles
- Develop and improve your skills against collegiate competition
- Garner regional and national athletic and academic honors
- Obtain a first-class education while preparing for the next step in life
- Utilize NJCAA official partners and sponsors for national recruiting exposure
To search where you can begin your NJCAA experience, visit: NJCAA Member College Directory